Monday, August 6, 2007

Savannah!!!

Yes, I did it! I arrived in Savannah on Sunday afternoon. I made up my own route for the last leg of the journey, so I was able to finish a day earlier than anticipated. I left Myrtle Beach and rode 108 miles to Monck's Corner, SC. From there, I rode 80 miles to Point South, SC and then I did the last 80 or so miles to Abbey and Joey's house in Savannah. And that is that, folks. Thanks all for reading! If you want to see photos, email (karliceran@yahoo.com) or call me.


Love, Peace, and Bicycle Grease!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Pen Drive, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://pen-drive-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.